Monday, December 21, 2009

I Will Call Your Dishonest Theory, and Raise You a Completely Offensive One

Our posts on David Ray Griffin lying about the phone calls from flight 77 have added to quite the spat over on 911 Blogger. Of course this would not be complete without the usual idiotic comments attacking us, as if we were the important ones in this issue, and this rather bizarre attack on the victims. Oddly enough Jon "just think of the family members" Gold doesn't object at all to this part of the comment. I guess he only cares about the family members who weren't in on the plot.

Now, what you say about the existence of airphones on Flight 77 I'd like to see from a source other than Screw Loose Change. You might be right, but I need something more substantial than Screw Loose Change's word for it. However, as I said earlier, it doesn't matter if there were no airphones. There are four unidentified calls supposedly made by passengers on Flight 77, therefore the FBI could say that two of those calls (cell) got through. And as you say, there are other witnesses who affirm Ted got a call from Barbara.

I'm coming to the conclusion that the passengers on Flights 93 and 77 were in on the operation. Since I know that Flight 93 landed at Cleveland, that affirms that those passengers said to have boarded Flight 93 at Newark, didn't! I believe that the voice morphing Griffin believes occurred was actually the real passengers, however those passengers were a part of the operation. In other words Flight 93 followed the Operation Northwoods scenario.

Labels: